An Old Sundowners Brochure

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

3 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: An Old Sundowners Brochure

Johnno,

I have no idea of the year of this brochure either.

Col
Vicar Vicar

Re: An Old Sundowners Brochure

You should come clean and tell Johnno that the reason that you don't necessarily know the era of the brochures is because you find them at various places on the net. Mind you you must spend some time to enable you to locate them. Someone out there will know what dates apply, we just have to encourage them to type something.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: An Old Sundowners Brochure

As I have plenty of time on my hands, and I am running out of my own personal photo's etc, if I find something relevant to Europe and the Overland on the net, I will keep posting them. I still have some photo's and crap that I will eventually post. I'll have heaps after the REUNION as I'm sure most us will.