Another Who Are They

Posted by Vicar Vicar

10 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: Another Who Are They?

This was sent to me today. Most will immediately know the gentleman on the right but who is it on the left?
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Another Who Are They?

Frank Lewis (Father) on the right and my guess is Maurie Garton on the left, I may be wrong and if I am, it will only be the second time in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicar Vicar

Re: Another Who Are They

Shirley write 2nd in your diary. No cigar.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Another Who Are They

Ok, my next guess is (Silver) Greg Reid.
silver silver

Re: Another Who Are They

Col, well done ,,,see you do get better with age.
Greg (Silver )
Maurie Garton Maurie Garton

Re: Another Who Are They?

It sure as hell ain't me, I don't think I look that old, besides I've still got most of my hair.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Another Who Are They?

We know that isn't you Maurie. Re how old you look, put up a photo of yourself, taken in the past few months and let others be the judge on how old you look.

Away from that topic, what have you been up to in the past 30 years. Its good to see that you have joined  the site.

Col
Maurie Garton Maurie Garton

Re: Another Who Are They

Picture on its way .... just waiting for the make-up person
silver silver

Re: Another Who Are They

Don't give me shit about the hair ,,,," grass does not grow on a busy street",,,, more likely waiting for the Makeover Team  !!!!
Silver
Vicar Vicar

Re: Another Who Are They

If you are going to travel down that path Silver.

Last night I was thinking about the extra kilos that found me somehow in the dark over the last 30 plus years. I then considered just how many of the entire group have lost weight since the 80's.

Please place all eligible people's names between these 2 brackets ().