Bloody Hell

Posted by Vicar Vicar

1 Comment

Vicar Vicar

Re: Bloody Hell

Firstly they don't mess around at the blood bank here in Adelaide, it is a once off experience. The reason I posted this picture is as a reminder of the time a few of us decided to give blood in Athens, they paid money for it. We fronted to a dodgy building and we each in turn were asked to hold out our arms, a wipe with a metho pad and in with the needle, and in with the needle, lets push harder, arrr yes! this time the blunt needle made its way into our veins. Next please. I don't know so much about the Drachma but we were looking for Dracula.