First Married to Lynette

Posted by Vicar Vicar

1 Comment

Vicar Vicar

Re: First Married to Lynette

This post was updated on .
I am waiting for Sukru to get in contact with me to find out a bit more about how he ended up in the States. He married an Adelaide girl but I am not too sure how that went. The photo shown is obviously not from the early 80s when they married but that is Lynette in what looks like another wedding photo, perhaps they remarried. Perhaps more like my brother worked out, that they had a son together and mum and dad were at his wedding and speculating that is the reason why Lynette and Sukru are not standing together.Stay tuned.