Google Search

Posted by Vicar Vicar

4 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: Google Search

It is amazing what you might find if you 'Google' your name.

This was in the Melbourne Age newspaper back in 1981.
Darcy Darcy

Re: Google Search

Vicar, were the prospective punters happy with one glass of plonk or did you have to tip the flagon a few more times  to seal the deal ?
Vicar Vicar

Re: Google Search

I was always thinking of the crews that might have these people as punters. I said to drink as much wine as they could handle. I wanted all the whining out of the way before they joined the tour, just in case. Not all punters where whiners but I thought it was a good safe guard.
Johnno Johnno

Re: Google Search

Did the three bottle rule apply or did that come later?

 It would if Jenny was there!