Actually victim of a car/bike interaction. Bike, helmet & glasses stuffed, rider could be better, car OK. The female driver pulled out as I was turning across the intersection and took the bike from under me - note the inconspicuous flourescent clothing. Happened outside the Matamata Fire Station who responded with an appliance - must be the shortest journey they have made in a long time

4 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: Grant Short

Grant I wrote earlier about "Don't give me the shits" but grant "Shit!"

Remember we don't bounce as much as we used too. I also heard of an undertaker who used to hand out his business card to all motor bike riders. Is this a sign to surround yourself with more metal?
Grant Short Grant Short

Re: Grant Short

Rather ironic, what we all survived in our earlier years in places far from home. Perhaps there is a subliminal message : don't go home, keep travelling.

Looking a bit better 2 days later.
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: Grant Short

Grant, sorry to see you are cluttering up the emergency department.
I figure if Tricia was after revenge you are more likely to have a squeeky voice rather than facial injuries.
You have confirmed for me something that I have thought for a long time.....bike riding is bad for your health!
I wouldn't hold out to high hopes about "looking a bit better" because you have to consider the starting point.

Get better soon
Colin Davidson  (Shirley) Colin Davidson (Shirley)

Re: Grant Short

Grant made mention on FaceBook that he has a new bike and helmet.