Johnno, Steve & Dean - European Express Garbage Bag Party

Posted by Johnno McCabe Johnno McCabe

1 Comment

Johnno McCabe Johnno McCabe

Re: Johnno, Steve & Dean - European Express Garbage Bag Party

European Expess were a company that ran point to point buses through Europe. At Sundowners we used to sell them mostly as a component of our bus to Franfurt, Paris or Athens then fly home to Australia with Thai for half the price of Qantas airfares.

Consequently they invited Dean and I to a rubbish bag party next to NigNog mini cabs at Brixton.

The proof of the good night arrived at KD's desk on the Monday morning and we protested that we were only there to foster good relations between the two companies.