NAT Coach with suitcases on the roof

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

4 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: NAT Coach with suitcases on the roof

This post was updated on .
My first trip with CCT was in one of those 29 seaters. Auto Tours had a smaller one, I think about 18 seats and it was called a Puddle Jumper.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: NAT Coach with suitcases on the roof

Do any of you guy's remember the Puddle Jumper? The wheels were the size of a mining dump truck. It was a sight to see!!!
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: NAT Coach with suitcases on the roof

When I look at the original slide I can see that the "tarp" doesn't actually come together at the corners and I am guessing that wet weather could have been an issue at times. Seems a fairly basic error.

Col, Auto Tours had lots of exactly the same vehicle and the drivers complained that the boot was only big enough for the "Avon" rubber boat and associated floatation devices and the luggage went inside. The boys had quite a reputation for spending a large percentage of European Tours on the Greek Islands.
kit carr kit carr

Re: NAT Coach with suitcases on the roof

drivers luggage in the middle then.

punters washing on the outside