Oh! The Beautiful Food

Posted by Vicar Vicar

2 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: Oh! The Beautiful Food

Remember the wonderful food we could get in Iran? How delicious. Every day as we traveled across this historic land we could always count on a feed of goat kebab, dry saffron rice and butter........ and not much else. Thank goodness for Ray's Pizza Bar in Tehran. Funny thing is in over 35 years I have never felt the need to go out and relive the experience of the Iranian kebab.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Oh! The Beautiful Food

Vicar,
When I broke down in Mashaad in 1975, I spent 3 weeks at the Darbandi Hotel. With bugger all money in my pocket, I had to eat at the hotel and book all my meals up to my account. Fried eggs and nan for breakfast and kebab's and rice for dinner. Back then, I was sick of the site of kebab's, but now, I sometimes get the cravings to once again have another plate of the (OH! Beautiful Food)