Taken at the engagement party ,,,, i think this was all the "Sundowners Staff" in attendance

5 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Same night "Staff Photo "

Silver,
Who is the guy in the front row between you and Mother? I know  the rest of the guys, but can't put a name to him.
Col
silver silver

Re: Same night "Staff Photo "

Colin,, its Steve Osbourne ,, older brother of  Greg (OZ ) he started about the same time as me ,,early 75 and i think he went back to NZ at the end of what ever the year the photo was taken ,,, Frank and Trish should remember
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Same night "Staff Photo "

I remember the face, but his name escaped me.
Thanks
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: Same night "Staff Photo "

Was this the end of "Mothers" 1st week with Sundowners? Is this the same person who gave me a "bollocking" over my "perceived" attitude towards the "Supercook" profession?
silver silver

Re: Same night "Staff Photo "

Simon ,
Not sure about Mothers "first week " ,,, if I gave you a serve regarding Supercooks you would of deserved it ,,, but can't remember much about that night ,,, things fade over time !!

Greg Read
0418758891

On 11/06/2013, at 8:37 AM, "SIMON ARMS [via Your Pictures]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Was this the end of "Mothers" 1st week with Sundowners? Is this the same person who gave me a "bollocking" over my "perceived" attitude towards the "Supercook" profession?

http://your-pictures.1053811.n5.nabble.com/Same-night-Staff-Photo-tp5706729p5706733.html
To unsubscribe from Same night "Staff Photo ", click here.
NAML