Silver, Stretch, Jaffa? Dave Attwood

11 Comments

Mike McDermott Mike McDermott

Re: Silver, Stretch, Jaffa? David Attwood

That's not Jaffa; it's my old friend Eugene Pram, our guide in Jaipur.

He's still on the job.

Mike McDermott
kit carr kit carr

Re: Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood

peter sole on the right
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood

No way Kit, thats a POM, you can tell by the long socks and sandals.
Vicar Vicar

Re: Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood

This is the coach and driver I mention in the introduction video. This is the only trip I think Silver did with Stretch. Perhaps they traveled out to Kathmandu together and then Stretch was called back to London only a week or so into our trip.
Silver Silver

Re: Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood

Vicar ,
you are correct ,, I am Strechsure went back to London after this training trip. The guy on the right is Dave Attwood ,,a Pom who came with the Coach.
Greg 'Stretch' Williams Greg 'Stretch' Williams

Re: Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood

This photo was taken at Amber Fort. It was originally intended that I would fly back to London from Kathmandu, but Greg convinced Wilco to Let me accompany the return trip as far as Delhi. I actually went by train from Varanasi to Delhi with all the punters' passports and dropped them off at the Afghan embassy to get the visas. I then spent a couple of days in Delhi before taking a local bus down to Jaipur to meet the trip. Hence this photo. Two days later I was on Iraqi Air back to London via Baghdad. Strangely, one of the first things Wilco asked me to do (after telling me I had a job) was to go and get a haircut.
Eugene Pram Eugene Pram

Re: Silver, Stretch, Jaffa? David Attwood

REGARDS to you guys.. I am alive and kicking, unfortunately no saffron.
Vicar Vicar

Re: Silver, Stretch, Jaffa? David Attwood

Well how great to know you are alive and kicking. We have all managed for years now to get by without the saffron. Please tell us more about how life has been for you. You may wish to us the "Forum for You" page.
Greg 'Stretch' Williams Greg 'Stretch' Williams

Re: Silver, Stretch, Jaffa? David Attwood

Hi Eugene,
What's happening in Jaipur?

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Vicar [via Your Pictures] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well how great to know you are alive and kicking. We have all managed for years now to get by without the saffron. Please tell us more about how life has been for you. You may wish to us the "Forum for You" page.

http://your-pictures.1053811.n5.nabble.com/Silver-Stretch-Eugene-Pram-David-Attwood-tp4538110p5706816.html
To unsubscribe from Silver, Stretch, Eugene Pram, David Attwood, click here.
NAML

Kelvin white Kelvin white

Re: exodus, Ketri house, 1980’s

Sorry - piggy backing on this post in my search for way to contact Eugene Pram who we used to use on our overlands.
Would love to get in touch for when we next visit India.
Regards
Kelvin white
Greg 'Stretch' Williams Greg 'Stretch' Williams

Re: exodus, Ketri house, 1980’s

Hi Kelvin,

Here's an message I just got from Colin Davidson from The Sundowners Facebook page:

Greg, Eugene's daughter is Varsha, Here is her email [hidden email]

Hope this helps you make contact.

Greg

http://your-pictures.1053811.n5.nabble.com/Silver-Stretch-Eugene-Pram-David-Attwood-tp4538110p5707198.html