Brendon Reid and myself outside the American Greyhound Bus Museum, they must have known we were comming, it was shut (when it was supposed to be open).

3 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: TWO OLD BUS DRIVERS AT A BUS MUSEUM

Oh! Simon you great kid-stir. You are at it again. Brendon has a full head of hair and certainly none of it is gray.

Try again. You will have to get up fairly late in the afternoon if you want to fool me.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: TWO OLD BUS DRIVERS AT A BUS MUSEUM

Simon,
Did you forget to take your Michelin Guide with you???
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: TWO OLD BUS DRIVERS AT A BUS MUSEUM

I was very surprised to find the birthplace/starting point of Greyhound USA up a side road at Duluth ("No wheresville") USA