Club Habitat

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

9 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Club Habitat

Apparently it's a private house these day. If only the walls could talk!!!!
Vicar Vicar

Re: Club Habitat

This post was updated on .
Shut those walls up. I never did half of those things, truly it was 16 other guys.

By the way did anyone ever find the bucket of brain cells I left there?

A private house, some are doing it tuff.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Club Habitat

A (bucket of brain cells), get real Vicar. It must have been a very small bucket.
Vicar Vicar

Re: Club Habitat

Thanks, are you saying that because I have so many left? If so you have the wrong Vicar.
silver silver

Re: Club Habitat

As I spent the winter of 77/78 and late summer of 78 there as barman and tee shirt printer i have photo's that i am sure certain people would like to purchase the negatives  ,,,, rather than have them published !!!!
Vicar Vicar

Re: Club Habitat

What's the going rate Silver?
Do you do any package deals?
silver silver

Re: Club Habitat

Vicar ,,,, you know the deal ,,, if you have to ask the price you can't afford them !!!
Chop Chop

Re: Club Habitat

I was their in Feb 2012, was being renovated by a Munich dentist as his weekender. Will be in Kirchberg again Feb 2014 and will check it out
Chop Chop

Re: Club Habitat

Shirley,
have sent current photos of Habitat to Vicar for posting