Found Mine

Posted by Vicar Vicar

4 Comments

SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: Found Mine

This is not another "fabrication" is it Vicar?
Vicar Vicar

Re: Found Mine

This is the real deal. It stands as a testament to what can be achieved when you hold a gun to someone's head.
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: Found Mine

I have just spent the last 15 minutes on this, I started thinking you must have had a VERY long barrelled gun as I was sure we were in Staten Island in early April at the beginning of the 1980 season but after getting the passports out I don't have a UK exit or US entry stamp for this period so I am less positive.
Kit was quite generous, I typed my own out at Trek America while in L.A. and Chris signed it, I was less generous but more informative. I typed my own out at Bustrek in Bogota and Graham Strachan signed it so I can see how these pieces of paper can vary in value.
Vicar Vicar

Re: Found Mine

If you can't write yourself a good reference, then who can?