My excuse for looking half awake is that I had been in a plane for a bloody long time, thats Keith on the right, ex Overlanders Courier and Trek America Driver. Keith now lives with his wife Monika in Phoenix AZ where I might add it was over 40 degrees in mid September! Ellen and I stayed for two nights in their loverly home where we talked a lot and drank a bit as well. I first met Keith at Persepolis in 1978 when he was Courier in a small Overlanders Setra, we spent time in Katmandu and met up again several times within Trek America. We kept intouch, we visited him at his Motel in New Mexico in 1992, he visited us in 2000 and we managed to catch up again on our recent US trip.

3 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: KEITH CHARLESWORTH

That is not Keith, you can't fool me. Keith is in his late twenties and has a full head of hair. Come on who is this really?
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: KEITH CHARLESWORTH

Good to see that you caught up with Keith, I did one very memorable Overland with him in 1978.
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: KEITH CHARLESWORTH

We all may have changed a bit but if you heard Keith speak together with his sense of humour you would recognise him straight away.