Kabul Gorge

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

9 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: Kabul Gorge

Get out of it. That is a picture of your model train track. See you can't get anything past me. By the way you did a good job.
silver silver

Re: Kabul Gorge

nice train set !!!
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Kabul Gorge

This post was updated on .
You blokes have no idea what I had to go through to take that picture. I am surprise it didn't come out blurred, as I was having trouble keeping the ULTRA LITE steady in the windy conditions. It wasn't easy trying to get a great photo and keep the kite steady. Now bugger off and annoy some other poor bastard.
Vicar Vicar

Re: Kabul Gorge

Now your story about the ultra lite is something I can believe.
Hang in there buddy.
silver silver

Re: Kabul Gorge

Shirley ,,,, what sh*t are you on ,,, i am sorry but you and LITE somehow don't cut it with me !!!
kit carr kit carr

Re: Kabul Gorge

great photo
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Kabul Gorge

The photo was taken by someone in the American Air Force.
kit carr kit carr

Re: Kabul Gorge

i wonder if the old wrecked car is still on the concrete plinthe at the top?
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: Kabul Gorge

Next time I fly over the gorge, I'll have a look for you Kit!!!