LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

6 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

I see it was issued "For Life", when did you last use it?
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

I last used it in 1983. We used to have some good nights there years ago.
kit carr kit carr

Re: LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

and do you keep it with you always?

Of course I do!!! Its amazing what one finds in old boxes. I doubt that it is called the Walkabout Club these days. I may hang onto it just in case it still exists.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

I was watching the evening news and David Warner, an Australian cricketer had an altercation with a Pommie cricketer in the London Walkabout Club. So the watering hole still exists.
Vicar Vicar

Re: LONDON WALKABOUT CLUB

Yes I saw that too. I believe they want to rename it to London Zimmer About Club.