MAVIS at the New Green Lake Hotel Pokhara

3 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: MAVIS at the New Green Lake Hotel Pokhara 50c per night

Even at this price it was too expensive, for what it is.
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: MAVIS at the New Green Lake Hotel Pokhara 50c per night

Green Lake, mmmmm isn't that the one Colin Davidson parked his Sundowners coach in while he was distracted by his little "Treasure" ?
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: MAVIS at the New Green Lake Hotel Pokhara 50c per night

Simon old mate, I had completely forgotten about that incident. All I was doing was to try and impress the young lady by having a moonlight night at the lake. I thought that I had parked the coach well away from the waters edge, which I had, but  I didn’t allow for the incoming tide!!!