RSY 328L

Posted by Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

3 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: RSY 328L

This photo was taken in Lahore after the Farsi sign writing had been added. A few days later and it was a trip without passengers through Afghanistan, Iran before reaching Istanbul.
kit carr kit carr

Re: RSY 328L

Really enjoyed those trips without passengers.

Something quite nice about crossing borders with the speed of a bus, while enjoying the solitude of a truck.

Cooking meals on a camp stove set up on the floor adds a whole new level to mobile catering
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: RSY 328L

The one good thing about trips without passengers, was being able to drive 400-500kms before you needed a LOO stop.
On that trip I did without passengers, we didn't have any cooking gear, We had to wait for the Iran - Afghan border to open, so we put a couple of tins of food on top of the engine to heat them up.