Shirley

Posted by Grant Short Grant Short

4 Comments

Colin Davidson  (Shirley) Colin Davidson (Shirley)

Re: Shirley

Couriers, what can one say? I now have a very sore neck looking at your posts,LOL. Get one of your passengers named Patrica to post your next pictures.
Grant Short Grant Short

Re: Shirley

Couldn't find any way to rotate the pics, they are correct in the source file.

Provides variety anyway.

Grant Short

On 5/08/2014, at 12:15, "Colin Davidson(Shirley) [via Your Pictures]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Couriers, what can one say? I now have a very sore neck looking at your posts,LOL. Get one of your passengers named Patrica to post your next pictures.

http://your-pictures.1053811.n5.nabble.com/Shirley-tp5706909p5706912.html
To unsubscribe from Shirley, click here.
NAML
Grant Short Grant Short

Re: Shirley

As horizontal was often the position I saw you in, mostly after exiting the restaurant at BP Mocamp in Istanbul, thought this was probably the correct orientation for you.
Colin Davidson  (Shirley) Colin Davidson (Shirley)

Re: Shirley

I was probably very exhausted after the Epic drive!!!