Silly Hat Party ??

2 Comments

Johnno McCabe Johnno McCabe

Re: Silly Hat Competion

Story anyone..........please explain?
Vicar Vicar

Re: Silly Hat Competion

Johnno I can't believe you don't remember this. Don't you recall Greg Paul, Paul Pearce, Radar and myself were there, plus your good self? It was Christmas time and we were all given paper hats to wear. It was a 3 course meal and you had the soup of the day, which was chicken soup, the roast beef with vegetables plus for desert the pudding. Like so many others I had the roast chicken, which was great. Surely you remember having that red wine although it was only so, so and then you switched to the white wine, mind you that was after you had those 4 beers ....... and you don't remember?

Holly cow! I can't even get the story right about the last time I went through Afghanistan, what hope would I have of remembering this?

There are a lot of readers of this that can possibly give you exact details, some have memories like a steal bear trap. I can think of Simon as one person who, if he was there, could give you the day and times also who drove.

Sorry I am not up to giving you anymore insight to your unremembered pictures.