T Shirt 6

Posted by Vicar Vicar

2 Comments

Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: T Shirt 6

Besides the photo's that we all kept, its amazing to see what others have in their boxes stored away. Do you have the "Fly United" shirt as well???
Vicar Vicar

Re: T Shirt 6

Not the 'fly united' but some others to come. One of the mates that traveled with us on our original trip  passed away in a car accident a few years ago. I often catch up with his wife and one time she mentioned about the T shirts stuck away in a cupboard. Curiosity got the better of me so she dragged then out.
What I saw spun me out so I thought others may get another trip down memory lane by showing them.