Taj 1975 ,,, ????? Frank (father ) Lewis, Gary Peterson, Greg (silver )Read, Glen (sarge) Wallace

5 Comments

silver silver

Re: Taj 1975

Found this one a few Days ago,,
???? ,, Frank (father) Lewis,, Gary Peterson (RIP),, Greg (Silver ) Read,,, Glen (sarge) Wallace
Vicar Vicar

Re: Taj 1975

Now there are some faces to remember. I wonder if anyone can come up with a name for the guy on the far left?
SIMON ARMS SIMON ARMS

Re: Taj 1975

Once again I am interested in the buses. The one on the right looks like the one that arrived into San Paulo Brazil, in March 1976 and I drove it to Bogata in Boliva arriving some 75 days later.  I noticed this bus in a photo in Stretch's photos and thought it looked familiar. This bus saw a fair bit of the world.
Rocky Rocky

Re: Taj 1975

I think it is Tadpole on the left
silver silver

Re: Taj 1975

Hi Rocky ,
Bloody sorry I missed the reunion it looked like all had a great time ,I was out of the country on a commitment made a couple of years ago !! ,,,
 Mate its not Tadpole , I think the guy only did 1 or 2 trips ,,, Frank Lewis may remember ,,
Silver