This Week's Guess

Posted by Vicar Vicar

11 Comments

Vicar Vicar

Re: This Week's Guess

The first person is Darcy Waller but who are the next two? This week's should be easier especially if you look at the eyes.
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: This Week's Guess

I'm not too sure about either. The one on the right looks like Rocky, but the hair, he has a full head of hair and no GREY ones. If it is Rocky, he has had a worry free life.
The one in the middle, I'll have a guess, but I wouldn't put money it being Budgie!!
kit carr kit carr

Re: This Week's Guess

I am not sure about you Vicar, but it was not my habbit to gaze into drivers/couriers eyes.
Vicar Vicar

Re: This Week's Guess

Kit it is time I came clean on my sexual preferences. Since Dianne woke up to her self I have now been forced to go Bi-sexual, Yep ........................................... if I can't get it I have to buy it. Oh! and I have always liked your eyes. Just kidding.
DARCY DARCY

Re: This Week's Guess

 Col,I think that Budgie would be mortified if he is confused with the man in question
Colin Davidson Colin Davidson

Re: This Week's Guess

Darcy,
I was asked to have a guess and I really don't know who it is. It's 25 - 30 years since I have seen most people, and we all change as we age. You were easy to pick, the ears gave you away. So what you're saying Darcy, is that I have picked Rocky correctly and have totally stuffed up on the one in the middle, is that correct?
Come reunion time, we will all be glad of the name tags. I bet you and most of us will not recognize some of the people after 30 years.

Col
kit carr kit carr

Re: This Week's Guess

david barnes?
Vicar Vicar

Re: This Week's Guess

Just between you and me alright? Darcy, The Diplomat and Rocky
kit carr kit carr

Re: This Week's Guess

jeez, the dippo.

sorry.

wahrum nicht
Johnno Johnno

Re: This Week's Guess

Darcy,

Let me guess the rest;

Rochdale Rangers Rugby Club Reunion at Rockdale RSL.

 I would say it's about 11:30 judging by Rocky's eyes and it looks like his shout judging by the two beers left.
DARCY DARCY

Re: This Week's Guess

Johnno, you were pretty close Rockdale old boys and partners at Nelson bay, fairly late in the afternoon  we were having pre dinner drinks which started before lunch get (GET IN EARLY IN CASE THEY RUN OUT OF BEER) you right it had to Rocky's shout he never could count !